The REACH Project- Third steering committee took place at remote mode on 4th June.
The steering committee involves all the project partners with the aims to analyze the project progress, see project results and discuss the plan for the next following months.
It represents an important activities for the entire management of the project, giving the opportunities to the share doubs, opinions, and align all the partners to the project activities progress.
Today the project parnters had the opportunities to share progress on the lab equippements, results of the trainig coureses delivered online, quality monitoring activities and the opportunities to organized a first meeting in presence.
Here, there is the meeting agenda:
- 09.15 – 09.20 Welcome speech from the University of Arts. Opening remarks from Mr. Oltion Rrumbullaku, Chairperson of the SteeringCommittee. Deputy Minister, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
- 09.20 – 09-25 A short description of the findings of NEO monitoring meeting by Pjeter Guralumi, Project Coordinator.
- 09.25 – 09.35 WP2. Updates related to WP2. The first Tender for the Equipment (UART & ASA) University of Urbino and University of Arts
- 09.35 – 10.00 WP3. 3 Preliminary Training sessions and potential future developments University of Bologna, University of Urbino and ESCRBSG
- 10.00 – 10.10 WP5. Potential International visits of the Albanian Ministry of Education staff in European partners countries
- 10.10 – 10.15 WP6. Fixing the Meeting of the Quality Committee
- 10.15 – 10.25 WP7. Dissemination, Fondazione Flaminia
- 10.25 – 10.55 WP8. Management – Expenses Objectives for each partner and Instructions for filling the documents.
- 10.55 – 11.00 Distribution of Quality Questionnaires
- Proposal for the next Steering Committee Meeting
- Closure of the Steering Committee works.